Monday, September 18, 2006

yui's coming in 5 days~~
la la laaaah~~~ ^___^

i miss yui
i miss aya
i miss my old roommates: tom, drew, natalie, chian, mel, jen, chels, christen.

i miss my old routine of 400 hoola-hoops a day
i miss my morning coffees w/liquid coffee-mates

oh, and i had the worst craving for eizel's the other day. T__T
not good, not good...
they should open a eizel's in taiwan too!!
or a krispy-kreme in tpe. who knows, maybe they will soon since they've opened one in jp.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger junkoba said...

I had a morning coffee at Seattle's Best in Tokyo yesterday.
I had been missing it so much, not only the taste of coffee but the calm & confortable atmosphere which is filled with the morning sun-lights. I hate Starbucks in Tokyo so much since there are always full of odd people chatting with loud voice. That spoils the cozy mood of coffee shops...
JP people don't know how to appreciate the concept. sucks!

10:40 AM  
Blogger きもと ゆい said...

Yes! I understand Junjun's comment !! I miss seattle too. I hate Tokyo...Wait for me taiwan!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home