Thursday, May 18, 2006

i think i'm paranoid

been feeling that pple look at me when i walk by. in the office, in the elevator, in the streets, and that kinda puts me in a very weird/awared situation where i'm afraid that something might be wrong with me. do i have a giant spot on my face? did the bird pooped on me and i didn't clean it well? is my shirt unbottomed? am i walking with a hole on my pants? am i walking crossed-eyed?
questions and worries as such.
but no, everything's ok, xcept for my messy hair that i'm too lazy to take care of, xcept for my makeup that's wearing out, xcept for the excessive oil that's bursting out of my face no matter how much i try to keep it dry.

yeah... i'm nuts
maybe i should stop looking at people and stare at the floor when i walk, this way i don't see them seeing me

been working out for almost 2 months. i decided to join the gym to boost my stamina and increase my defense system, but i think sitting in the A/C room for all this time has done something to my bones... feel a bit sore, and some slight migrane
hm, if work-out does not work out, i'm gonna stop the membership and save myself some money for 2010.

yay that junjun and wan are coming to taiwan!! YAY for 2 gorgeous ladies!
though they won't be staying long, but i've been looking forward to visitors ever since i came back. have to start getting some sleep for this weekend and also emptying my stomach for buncha night market food~ muuuahahahaha
can't wait. ^_^
i miss girls day out so badly!

kinda liking Rain's "Pantech"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home