Thursday, April 13, 2006

dr. shaun, i miss u~

need chiro. NOW~~~
my whole body is in pain, and i think i'm making even more bone cracking sounds (from my vertebrae) than i used to. and oh~! the crackings round my neck~!!!
i think my head will roll off from my body any time from now...

this is all from the Body Pump class... went there a couple days ago, and now all my muscles are complaining, specially those from my upper body. stupid unclear class schedules, not explaining the classes in details, thus misleading me in getting into something i'm unsure of.
anyway, it was a full hour weight class!! pure muscle toning!
weights = resistance = unsuitable for nongi
alright... it was decent, a good class for those who'd like to refine their curves and test their body limits. but BAD BAD for someone who can't do even ONE pushup.
hence, the pain that i'm going thru now T_T

one other reason why i decided to go to the class, totally irrelevant to the pain topic, is that i wanted to prove myself wrong and reverse my stereotyping misconception.
prove what wrong?
so here's the deal. don't take it personal, y'alrite?
anyway, yui and i came to a conclusion that asian guys are pretty... gay
maybe it's coz we're not seeing enough, maybe we're looking in the wrong places, or maybe it's just as simple as having a bad luck. but in any case, seems that all the guys that we're encountering/observing in our countries are quite sissy.
damn, i think i'm raising male hatred against me...

ok, let's slightly modify mybiased prejudice/thesis: asian guys that i'm seeing in asia (eg. tw), are not as "macho" as i would expect them to be. (that means, those of u who are outside tw can ignore this blog entry, and we can all be friends again~! yay!)
there~ tada~~

uh! i've left my original topic way too far.
so, summary: i went to the gym expecting to see more "decent" guys in order to reverse my misconception bout "asian guys in asia are quite gay".
facts: saw relatively more guys. in the streets, office buildings, and inside the gym. checked out working guys, working-out guys, random walking guys but still... all average and below...
(maybe need to observe from more sample groups next time)
conclusion: my proposal still stands. nevertheless, i'll continue this experiment until i prove myself wrong (sorry mark... i tried...)

there MUST be something missing here that i'm not getting... coz, how can it be?! how can both jp and tw not providing sufficient eye candy for the ladies?!!!
... i don't get it... i really don't...

AAAAnyway, dun care that much bout eye candy now, eye candy cannot relief me from backpain. gimme dr. shaun first~~ a masseuse will also do ^_^

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... by the time I go back to Asia you better change that statement!! Grr.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home