Monday, September 27, 2004

this is F..... wrong

i've never felt like this before. i think out of all the things that i've done wrong, this makes it to the ranking #1 of "i nong's damn stupid actions (kick her ass!)" list. makes me want to cry but i'm out of tears. where should i begin?

today is sun sept 26, my summer break is close to its end. alan and i have both booked for today's flight to go back to seattle since our fall quarter will start on sept 29, just a few days away. so early this morning, i've prepared everythin, got all my documents, eticket checked, everythin packed to be ready for my flight.

before i left the house, i called my fav pple to say goodbye, and said goodbye to my family in tears, cried like crazy (as usual), then sat my whiny ass in the car, ready to depart to the airport. we got to our destination in very short time, and durin the ride, i was thinkin of how quick time has passed, i've already been back in tw for 1 month! wow! haven't been back in tw for 1 1/2 years and now i'm headin back to seattle again, back to the books again.
i was happy and sad at the same time. on one hand, i kinda want to go back to seattle coz i really miss it somehow, but when i think of the comin up quarter, my head starts to hurt a little. still, i was anxious to go back to seattle, i miss my bed a lot (miss you miss you miss you~~~)
so yeah, i did enjoy my trip to tw this time, got plenty of time to rest, and ate a lot of stuff. even though the heat and the humidity are huge pains in my butt, and the mosquitoes bites are like hell to me, i still like my vacation overall

... until just now.
it's now sun sept 26, 20:41pm, and how come i got internet? i'm supposed to be on the plane, watchin watever movie they are playin, rite? RITE?!!!
but no~~~~~ i'm at home. why is that?!
well, i went to the airport alrite, got all my passport and I-20 alrite, plane ticket and confirmation # also checked, yet i froze when the counter lady told me...
"your visa to the states has expired, we're sorry, we cannot let you get on the plane"
so i rechecked the expiration date of my visa-- JUNE 2004
oh yeah... F###. that's what i thought
this is the worst thing that i've done, EVER! i cannot believe it... i can't go back to the states until i get a new visa to the states. i soooooo wanted to cry, but i was out of tears.

completely shocked, me and my parents walked back to the car, so i called some pple to tell 'em that i cannot go back, and of coz, their reactions to my incident was "... you PIG HEAD! WAAHAHAHAHA, now you're doomed! get ready to be flunked!"
yup, now i completely admit 110% that i'm a pig head, i'm a F###kin pig head X N!!!
seriously, i want to be on that flight BR 032 from TPE to SEA, but now i'm facin the pc, preparin my documents again, so i can go to the US embassy tmr morning

i guess it's my destiny to eat the mooncakes that i bought back as souvenirs here in tw. sorry guys, no more mooncakes for you, they are gonna be eaten by me coz i'm a stupid selfish person who forgot to renew the visa
please, dun let any more wrong things happen.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home