Monday, February 06, 2006

my summer's finally over

today was my first day of work after a long period of slaking and buming and spacing out and scratching... you get the picture. i got hired at the Taiwan Trade as a contracted employee in the executive marketing sector (i think this would be a close translation to my position).
so i woke up early this morning, got dressed, had my breakfast, watched a bit of SuperBowl, and was fighthing with my new set of makeup when my sister realized that there was a HOLE on my butt which could see my underwear... no wonder i heard a cracking sound when i was dressing... damn it... my favorite suit!
well, at least it was my sister who saw it and not a random person on the streets. hahahaha~
and on my way to work, i realized that this might be my new way of starting a day, for the REST OF MY LIFE. quite scary...

there was no orientation or anything of sorts, since the new recruits were hired for different positions scattered around the complex. i was taken to my team leader, a ver pretty and nice lady. she showed me around and after that, she basically sat me on my cubicle and told me to play with the computer and "go know the company better"
and so i did, surfed the internet the whole morning.
uh~ but i got a new blackie! hahaha~ my computer is a black IBM, my first flat-screen, P4, however... it's slow as hell... speedwise, it's definitely slower than my old blackie...

now, the highlight of the day~ LUNCH! our whole team went out to a japanese restaurant in 101, and the meal was quite decent, we all end up being more than full. what's most decent about it is that it was a treat! oh yeah baby~
then back to my cubicle, and back to internet. i saw that other employees were msn-ing and using their computers for other issues, but since it was my first day at work... i didn't dare to download anything non-professional or anything fun.

overall, my first day of work was simply boring. hahahaha~ but being paid NT3000/day for doing nothing and treated sushi for lunch was not a bad deal at all. ^__^

ps. i have serious teethache after a full week of NY's food munching... tummy also feel rounder... ~_~

1 Comments:

Blogger きもと ゆい said...

YEY!!!!YOU GOT A GREAT JOB!! You are so lucky. Good job, good pay, good food... I envy you. Me?...Ok Job, Bad pay, No treat. haha.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home