Thursday, September 21, 2006

i feel the breeze

6:30pm, i step out of the office building with a small smile on my face
other than being done with my work of the day
i see a dark sky, absolutely black, without a hint of sunlight coming from the skies
instead, it's replaced with exaggerated neon lights from the tall buildings and sign boards
"ah~~~" i think to myself, "finally, the days are shorter. which means that the nights are longer, which means the weather is about to get colder, with means that my favorite seasons are getting closer, which means that summer is about to be over, which means the F***ing bugs will be FINALLY GONE!"
and that's when my small smile turns into a huge evil grin. die bugs! DIE!!! =P
oh, i love cold weathers~~
time to start eyeing for new boots! kekeke

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home