Wednesday, December 27, 2006

so, this is what we received in our company email yesterday:

各位同仁大家好:
奉處長指示,請同仁勿於上班時間使用Skype或MSN做非公務聯繫,如發現前述情形,將嚴處並列入年度考評紀錄,謝謝配合!


my immediate reaction to this: damn it damn it damn it!!!
i'm so gonna die of boredom or depression at work. if any of you sense that i'm developing any strange behavior or violent attitude, it's ok. it's normal. just... shoot me an email or simply, shoot me. i'll be welcoming either option with open arms.

funny thing is... if we have any of those programs open, pple WILL contact us, unless we set ourselves offline. and if we do set the status offline, how will our clients or overseas offices know that we're even online? and how would they contact us under those occations?

but then... it's not that taking away msn or skype from work bothers me, since yeah, it can get distracting at times (hehehe. in my case, anytime! LOL). i guess it's the idea of taking something away that you used to have/do that bothers me. it can happen with anything, not just chat programs. afterall, the "used to have it" easily turns into "used to having it". and now the fact of NOT having it disturbs me quite badly.

maybe i should start a petition to the web/tech center, and tell them to block any download of chat programs in our computers. then we can all stop doing this shitty trade once and for all. LOL.
(someone teach me how to start a petition, plz~)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger きもと ゆい said...

wow...you guys talk with clients on MSN?? That's new for me...hehe
I am sorry for you...you need MSN!Write a petition!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home