Tuesday, November 07, 2006

just feel like uploading some old pix


i've been wanting to write an entry bout yui's visit to tw, but but... never had the chance to do so so far!!!
i'm sorry yui!!!
that's why i'm putting these pix instead =D


First morning @ Chiufeng. Yummy tapioca dessert and a lot of local artcraft ^__^

Afternoon snack @ the world's tallest building's food court.

Recalling some childhood memories, or memories from trips to G.I. Joe's, hehe

Regardless of my lack of blog entry, we had a BLAST. ^___^

Yui~ come back to Taiwan!!! you still haven't tried the rest of the food!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger きもと ゆい said...

Kekeke I love those pics!! Especially the last one! "We Can DO IT!!!!!" hahhaha
I had so much fun in Taiwan! I miss it!! Well, it's your turn to come to Japan and have fun!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home