Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My babies <3 <3 <3

As the year of the pig approaches, now is a good timing to wrap up this year with some doggie talk. Many already know, I love dogs. I've been dying to have a dog for my entire life, but it wasn't until this year, the year of the dog, that I got, not one, not 2, but 3 lovely dogs living in my house. How wonderful is that?!
Ok, they're not all mine. One is living w/my brother and the other 2 are at my sister's place. But they pretty much are in the same family, so yeah, I consider them as my dogs too. =)
Here's a bit about them:

**PROFILE**
Name: Meggie.
Gender: Female, 1+ yrs.
Breed: Akita Ken.
Color: Black.
Loves: Any food other than her daily dog food, scratches on her stomach.
Hates: Going outside the house.
Interesting fact: Meggie has a lot of toys in her possession, yet for some reason she loves Uber, my stuffed animal, the best. Whenever she comes into my room, she'd search for Uber, and run away as soon as she gets hold of it.
Meggie is the first dog that we had in the house, when my bro in law brought her back, costing him 2 bags of dog food. Regardless of her size, she's afraid of everyone and everything. Took all of us a while to get close to her. She might be too shy, but she has some gorgeous almond-shaped eyes. Beautiful. Meggie is simply beautiful.

**PROFILE**
Name: Dien-Dien (= little dot).
Gender: Male, 1 yr and almost 2 months.
Breed: Schnauzer.
Color: Greish/White.
Characteristics: Eats everything.
Loves: Scratches on his back, anything edible, being chased around.
Hates: When my nephew teases him, leash, and his jacket (worn only when taking walks in winter).
They only dog that was actually "purchased" with money, but it was worth it because it's quite hard to see a schnauzer as handsome as he is. Dien-Dien is my sis' baby. A true mama's boy. Currently seeking for a good-looking female schnauzer so we can have baby Dien-Diens (future polka dots?? =P ).

**PROFILE**
Name: Kenny.
Gender: Male, approx 1 yr old.
Breed: Unconfirmed Malepoo (maltese + poodle).
Color: White, yet he gets dirty easily.
Characteristic: Natural clown by , naturally high, short attention spam, hops around like a bunny.
Loves: Walks, when people say "Wanna go out for a walk?", play with food, chew toys.
Hates: N/A.
Kenny's previous owner gave Kanny on adoption because he/she was leaving the country. When Kenny first arrived, he had the WORST haircut a dog can ever get. That's why we had to shave his hair all off to make it even. Kenny is the funniest dog ever. The only dog that needs to wear waterproof sleeves when peeing (else he'll pee all over his front legs because his short attention spam doesn't allow him to focus on one tast at a time). Easily distracted. Sometimes he runs too fast that when he suddently slows down, his rear legs won't be able to reach ontime so he walks doing a headstand stunt. Endless list of funny stories about him.
I love them~~ They are all my babies~!!!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home