Monday, May 07, 2007

it's official...

as for today, i formally declare myself that I Nong Lee will be forever 18 years old (or 21, when that age is required for specific activities. e.g. clubbing, drinking, voting, gambling, and other illegal deeds).

even when I Nong's face is covered with wrinkles and freckles/spots, when she looses all her teeth, when she's all pruned, when she starts shrinking due to lack of calcium in her body, when she gets senile, I Nong will be, forever 18 (or 21). For Ever.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Inong! hehe Don't forget that I am one year older than you. Welcome to my age, ha^^
Even though we get old or whatever, our mind is forever young like the time we were in Seattle. wish you the best day<3

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone is cranky~~ :p

4:12 AM  
Blogger Griselda said...

Feliz cumple!!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home