Tuesday, April 10, 2007

why do good times fly so fast?

just came back from japan, from spending the best weekend with the best people ever.

the trip was worth every penny, for i cannot ask for anything else to better complete the trip. the cities were unique, the scenery was gorgeous, the weather was perfect, but what makes time (and what made my trip) so unforgettable and precious is the company. always the company. japan can be as pretty as it desires, yet without my dear friends who generously shared their times with me, it would just be any regular, pretty tourist spot.

many many thanx to a lot of people: aya, yui, aya's mom, hitomi, ojichan (coolest ojichan ever), junjun, hiroki, nobu, asako, yuka, taro (hope i didn't leave anyone behind).

Thank you. there are no words enough to express my gratitude. thank you all so much. because of your company, i had the best time in japan.

aw... i miss all of you =( i wish i didn't have to come back to taiwan. if only i could just stay there~~~ what happened? why did my weekend fly so fast? i want to live the same weekend over and over again~~~~~

**trip details and pictures will be updated soon**

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time flies doesn't it? Seems like the next time we meet, you'll be in your 30s, while I am still in my 20s =P

I want to go on a trip with you too sometimes! Next time!

-aL

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home