Thursday, March 29, 2007

what a clumsy/sucky day...
-broke my one and only compack foundation case
-forgot to bring the things that i needed to mail
-drenched my uniform sleeve with the restroom faucet. again.
(and this was all before 9am!)
-no progress on my industry information gathering
-informal business lunch got cancelled (and i gave up my sis' porkchop bento for it today!)
-manager changed her mind on parts of the project, leaving me to handle the bargaining process with the publishers
-not much progress on research paper
-spilled coffee in my bag, because the mug was not fully closed, with my pink uniform shirt in it. the spilt coffee was on the shirt, the vanity pouch, and in my USB...

hm... i am taking the last one as a sign. maybe it's saying that i shouldn't wear it anymore...

**deep breath**life is good**

1 more week and i'll be in a far better, happier place where i can leave all this behind for a while. come next thursday, COME~~~~~

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger きもと ゆい said...

Oh Inong...that's ok...all that sucky thing will be gone from your head really really soon!! I am excited about you coming!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home