Wednesday, March 15, 2006

orz

been addicted to this new blog icon -- WanWan
no, not Wan Wan, but 彎彎

linky: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/cwwany

my co-worker was the first one who showed me a pix of wanwan and i found it hilarious. dl-ed some pix and replaced my beloved kogepan for it. then the other day went to eslite w/jeff, and we both got her book "可不可以不要上班"
... classic! hilarious!!!! Orz~
i laughed and snorted so much that my nephews were complaining already...
man... those ideas and incidents are so real! those of u who understand chinese should definitely go check it out

makes me wanna do somethin like that of my own... ^..^y

anyway... 神豬又快復活了,好像腿也粗了... walking 20 floors doesn't seem to be working

also, starsux in tw will raise their prices soon... gay... need to drink some more while it's still "cheaper"
starsux, u really suck! (but i'm still addicted to u...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home