Wednesday, February 15, 2006

lunch break

decorated my cubicle today, not much, just 2 postcards that i really like. they've been with me for a while, throughout the past moving experiences.
it actually looks a weird/ghetto. a seattle and a whistler postcard on one side of my wall.
yeah... random... like me

work's same old fashion. a lot of pple still dun understand my duties at work.
me neither.
right now, i guess it's just trying to get familiar with the company's environment and their way of doing business pah... (ps. kinda gov job, so quite slack)

some things that are quite upsetting:
-was checking on my employee personal info, and they typed my english name wrong. ~__~
claudia is kinda back for use (not just coffee name anymore) since they wanted me to put it on the info sheet, but they typed it as claudTa...
wtf... what kinda name is that? i emailed the HR for change yet still no reply
-they finally gave me an official employee swiping card. again, wrong name printed on it... 憹 instead of 儂. i dun remember my chinese handwrinting is THAT bad...
...GAY
-got my check today, thought they were giving it out all together next month. i guess since feb is shorter and there were a few days off for new years, they've reduced feb wage. and after taxes and stupid benefits and stuff, i'm left with some poor-looking check.
i rather they give me alltogether next month. at least the sum would look nicer
-and today, i saw this street dog laying in front of a convenient store. i gave him a piece of my leftover bread but the dog didn't move at all... then the lady next door told me that the dog is hella picky coz too many people feed him everyday. he's spoiled and only eat canned food...
me was very T____Tlll

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like ur life is in such a mess when Bren & I are not around. I wonder why...

Such a picky dog.

We saw snow again =)

-aL

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home