Saturday, June 10, 2006

Congratulations UW class of 2006!!!

so many of my old friends are graduating this year, can't believe it! that means... i'm a sophmore in the work world! yicks!
but i'm really happy for them, specially since quite a few got a job waiting for them to start soon, and from good, well-known companies as well!
congrats again to all of you!!! i wish i was at the commencement to share the special moment... one don't get to feel so proud so often neh~

Proud being a husky~ ^_____^
Proud having known you all


Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine
Please, remember me
Happily
By the rosebush laughing
With bruises on my chin
The time when we counted every black car passing
Your house beneath the hill
And up until
Someone caught us in the kitchen
With maps, a mountain range,
A piggy bank
A vision too removed to mention
But please, remember me
Fondly
I heard from someone you're still pretty
And then
They went on to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home