Monday, June 05, 2006

everytime i travel, either overseas or domestic, it feels like i'm going to a different country
foreign kingdom, unknown place, different culture, faces i've never seen
in a time and space parallel and separate from the one i was before.
"is this for real?", i would ask myself, "am i really here or is it just a dream?"
once the trip is over, i would have a small culture shock. perhaps lack of time for adjustment, or too chicken to face the reality that the trip is over.

and i wonder, is this another journey to another different time and space?
if so, when will i ever stop this exile? when will i find THE place, my so-longed sense of belonging?

addicted to Sarah Slean's "California"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger junkoba said...

That's what I sometimes feel too, whenever I go travelling around.

I love being a stray cat, having an arcitrary life, wandering around wherever I want.

Then here are the quesions,
where do I go back to?
where is the place I really belong to?
when do I feel like "I'm home" truely?

nowhere.

At least, I haven't found one yet.

2:10 PM  
Blogger nongi said...

YES! exactly how i feel at times too... that sense of wandering around places suck.
feel like where we live is not really called "home", but a place to sleep, eat, and cr@p
cr@p man... cr@p...
we'll find our HOME eventually, til then, let's wander together ^^

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home