Friday, June 26, 2009

serendipity, eh?

i finished reading 2 books that were started a couple months back. those books, tho interesting, carried covers that appear to be a sick joke poorly played on myself, by me. the book titles were: 1) He's just not that into you and 2) Then we came to the end.

wtf... how appropriate, the timing.
the 2nd book is actually a fiction about corporate story, but i chuckle sarcastically at the unintentional irony that lies beneath.

there seems to be a lot of "coincidental(?) serendipity" happening around me lately. i'm gonna wait for the next big sign to come.

just for the record, my current reading is entitled "Eat, pray, love" (courtesy of amy), which also suits me perfectly now since it follows my apparent book-that-reflect-life trend.

divine intervention? planned path of fate? sheer coincidence or something that i brought to myself?
whatever. bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home