Thursday, March 30, 2006

a stupid question but...
can water give u static?

was at the toilet, and when i reached my hands out to the automatic faucet, i felt some slight pinches on my palms when the water came out.
~__~
water shouldn't give u statix, rite??? must be the quick impact of the running water...
but but... this is not the first time i feel that the office toilet water is pinching me!
weird...
if it IS the water impact, hm... tonces aflojala un poco, loco~

big boss' coming back tmr from the car expo, not that his presence matters to me that much but... i still feel kinda guilty when he wonders around the office and sees me doing tasks that are irrelevant to the job (aka., moments like this). kekeke

i've just satisfied my starsux craving w/a tall caramel macchiato. new problem: now i feel like jamba juice~! uuuh~ caribbean passion, strawberry tsunami, peach pleasure~ (drool..)
wtf...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home