Saturday, March 25, 2006

thank you

it's been... an overwhealming week. went through one of the hardest things in life, and i'm pretty sure i'll remember this experience for a long long while.
too many old memories, too many thoughts, too many unspoken words.
happiness, bitterness, too many different feelings.

letting this go is one of the most painful things that i've ever done. and i thought that leaving seattle would be hard...
heh, i guess i was able to leave seattle coz i still had you back then.

the whole journey has been amazing. i can still remember the first day we met, our first picture together, and how i got myself into this. the fun, the hang-outs, the trips; your cheers, your company, your words; your smiles, your dimples, your childishness.
i thought bout hating to make myself feel better, but... too many good old times that it's impossible for me to do so. all that i can think of are happy memories, and i feel so fortunate about having all that past, fortunate that it's all these good old times that are helping me go through this.

i've been selfish, i know. i was naive too, expecting fairy tales to happen in real life. in the end, having just love is not enough, there are other responsibilities and commitments that we need to take care of.

i'm glad that it was you, you've helped me create one of the best times of my life, you've tought me how to be a better person, how to love.

so many things that i still want to tell you, but all too late now.
just..

thank you
thank you for making me feel beautiful and loved

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugz*

i know there's not much i can do, but i'll b here whenever u need me

*big hugz*

nongnong u r beautiful. u truly r. so stay the way u r no matter wat happened. dun lose the beauty and the happiness and the smile :)

*triple hugz*

5:44 PM  
Blogger きもと ゆい said...

Inong, I am trying to figure out my work schedule so I can visit you! but, seems like May is pretty busy season for Hotel business and can't really request holiday... I might be able to visit you on June! Maybe that time, we can do what we discussed?? hehe I will be here too whenever you need me. Tell me anything you need.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just add to the hugs. =p
-hugz-
you know i'll be here for u lor. =)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home