Monday, December 06, 2004

la la la~~~

alright, it's dec 5th, and coming up will be the last week of instructions for fall quarter. and me... yes... i'm procrastinatin again...
there's not much to talk this time, i just felt like doin something, anything else rather than study.
let's see... i've finally finished the econ paper that i said i would write during THANXGIVIN weekend. so ok, that's somethin that we can cross out. but now i got an email from my groupmate sayin that the concept that she applied for her part contradicts from what i put in my paper... ouchi...
that definitely is not a good sign for my midterm that's comin up this wed.
and yeah... that's the class that i'm trying to escape from. becon. =(
i like the class! i really do... but the last mid's scored just depressed me, a lot i have to say. now there's no more motivation for me to move on...
oh dear... just let me be~~~
what other things i checked out from my to-do list? my op practice hw, and that's coz the last 2 exercises i simply gave up, there were numbers coming out from nowhere... weird solutions... then i started the cheat sheet, which is good. realized that there's plenty of space left on that paper, i can write down examples now, hehe. but then could not finish the cheat sheet coz i haven't finished readin all the reading assignments for that class. sux. so i had to stop
i've finished reading all my readings for econ, my first readings. what are first readings? well... since i have the tendency of forgettin and not payin attention to what i read, i normally need to read more than 2 times before a test. yup, waste of time, i know. but that's my nature.
now i should be starting my econ 2nd round reading, but sooooo don't feel like it... stupid moral hazard and adverse selection... screw u all! just don't lend money and that's it!
uh... that reminds me that i also need to read a new chap for my bankin class... >___< ouchi...
i'm feeling pressure from drew again... ok, cannot slow him down like i did before, GOT to finish readin and finish the questions... after my mids are over... =___=
someone please help me!!!
and today, mmm... shouldn't have logged online at all... i went online just to check my emails, and my friend from arg started talkin to me. since she just went thru a harsh event, i wanted to check if things are alright w/her. but then, this other friend that i haven't talked for years also got connected, and we started talkin for a while... and i wasted my afernoon (while i was doin some cheat sheet)
yup, i can be zero productive sometimes, when i want to, and when i don't want to too!
^_^y and ~"~ at the same time...
1 more week... just 1 more week and i'll be done w/this qtr!
someone wish us luck on all our papers and exams! plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home